A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
"If all your friends jumped off a bridge, would you?"
Totally. In fact, all your friends are actually jumping into spikes now, like it's some kind of weird new hang out thing.
Is this the new planking?
Anyways, there's this competition. Some rich dude got bored and now it's a race to your grave. Whoever wins the gauntlet is set for life, not that it'll matter, being dead and all. Die before everyone else, and win a prize! No one bothered to ask what the prize was, and in hindsight, they definitely should have. Oh, well.
Race head first into spikes!
• Bounce your enemies to death!
• Lock your fellow humans out!
• Make your own custom levels, and share them with your friends!
• Play the original Game Jam levels!
• Send the Developer angry emails!
• Jam out to SUPER GAME MUSIC!
And much more!
• Level Editor
• Dynamic list of [b]your[/b] levels
• Play through the original Gamejam version! (We'll admit, we prettied it up a little!)
Death Game was originally developed as part of the HON Game Jam, before being continually expanded and developed with more features and content. I hope you enjoy!
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||Apr 19, 2018|
|Made with||Unity, GIMP, Audacity, FL Studio|
|Tags||2D, customizable, death, editor, enemby, game, level, Level Editor, Pixel Art|
|Average session||A few seconds|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Update 2: Translation, and general polish.Jul 11, 2018